Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.gamecards.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
GameCards.Net located in 103 Harehills Lane, RUCKINGE ,TN26 2GR, UNITED KINGDOM is an online distribution platform https://www.gamecards.net, designed to distribute video games and softwares in digital form. Company offers such products and services as:
- Video games.
- Fifa Coins
- Gift Cards
- Software Codes
We assume that our website visitors and customers are informed about our data protection policy and agreed to its conditions.
- General provisions
Company aims to ensure that clients and partners are aware that their data is being processed and that they understand:
- What data we collect
- How the data is being used
- How to exercise their rights
- Data collect and purposes of processing:
- Personal data is any information that can be linked to a person. The data Company collects depends on the services Costumer use.
- Company collects contact information for communication with Client. (such as email address)
- Company may also collect other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers to understand Clients needs and provide with a better service and particular for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Client may find interesting, only if Client has given consent for it.
- Market research purposes, only if Client has given consent for it.
- Customize the website according to Clients interests.
- Company hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of its duties (data minimization), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
- Company limits the processing of customer data to a minimum and Client can control what data he or she wants to share with Company.
- Personal data will be stored no longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing activity.
- This policy applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals.
- Company doesn`t collect special category data which is more sensitive and needs more protection.
- Company also doesn`t process the special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses.
- Subject access request
- All the subjects of personal data held by Gamecards.Net are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why
- Ask how to gain access to it
- Be informed how to keep it up to date
- Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations
- Each client must give his consent to the processing of his personal data and to receive newsletters and special offers by e-mail or telephone.
- Processing children`s personal data
- Net services, not sell its products and services to children undrer 13 years of age.
- Net does not knowingly collect information for people under 13 years of age, or, in the case of conscious action. Company will take the agreement of the parent or guardian.
- If Gamecards.Net becomes aware that it has collected Personal Data from the Child, Company will do its best to terminate such Personal Data Processing.
- Processing of Client Data pursuant to law
- To comply with the law, personal information will be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
- Personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Company understands its responsibility to protect the individual´s interests.
- Company has checked that the processing is necessary and there is no less intrusive way to achieve the same result.
- Company only uses individuals’ data in ways they would reasonably expect, unless we have a very good reason.
- Company is not using people’s data in ways they would find intrusive or which could cause them harm, unless we have a very good reason.
- If Company process children’s data, we take extra care to make sure we protect their interests.
- Company has considered safeguards to reduce the impact where possible.
- Company has considered whether we can offer an opt out.
- Data storage
- Collected Data is located in the data storages of Company sub-processors in accordance with paragraph 5. For each position, we have more detailed instructions.
Questions about storing data safety can be directed to the IT manager or sub-processors. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data use.
- The greatest value of Company is customer satisfaction. Company shall collect and preserve data on customers to best serve customers.
- Company needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contracts, employees and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact.
- Personal data should never be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. If any chance of data leakage outside of EU, then policy or processing, NON-EU processor, informed about this policy.
- Company`s data protection policy ensures:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, partners, and customers
- Is open about how it stores and processes individual`s data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
- We do not disclose personal information to users of companies, organizations, and individuals not affiliated with Gamecards.Net.
- Client`s rights upon data processing
- Data subject has rights
- The right to be informed. Clients have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right of access:
- confirmation that their data is being processed;
- access to their personal data; and
- other supplementary information – this largely corresponds to the information that should be provided in a privacy notice.
Information must be provided without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt.
- The right to rectification is a right for Clients to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete. A Client can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing. Company has one calendar month to respond to a request.
- The right to erasure is a right for Clients to have personal data erased. Clients can make a request for erasure verbally or in writing. Company has one month to respond to a request.
- The right to restrict processing Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. When processing is restricted, you are permitted to store the personal data, but not use it. An individual can make a request for restriction verbally or in writing. You have one calendar month to respond to a request.
- The right to data portability allows Clients to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); direct marketing (including profiling); and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Contact and information
- Important contacts for Gamecards.Net Data subject contacts:
- Net can be contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net’s Data Protection Officer whom you can contact by e-mail address email@example.com
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Important contacts for Gamecards.Net Data subject contacts:
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our website. Google collects some information about users for security reasons.